Our accountability extends far beyond the mining life cycle. We will incorporate reclamation into every stage of the mining process, with a vision and plan for productive and natural post-mining land use. These are our guiding values and principles we strive to use daily.
- No harm will come to people or the environment.
- We recognize that the project falls within the asserted Ktunaxa Traditional Territory and are committed to work collaboratively throughout all phases of the project.
- We will treat people with dignity and courtesy and conduct business in a respectful way.
- We will operate honestly, fairly, ethically and with transparency in everything we do.
- We are committed to listening and collaborating with communities and governments to incorporate feedback into planning and seek opportunities for local benefits that would continue beyond the life of the project.
- We will deliver ongoing value to investors, employees and communities by providing responsible operation and pursuing good performance.